We're looking for a motivated and aspiring Italian-speaking Account Executive to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving Flowbox's growth in the Italian market.
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast-growing tech scale-up with great goals and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and E-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, also known as User Generated Content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 60+ Flowboxers, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the role & team
You will be a part of a young, international and diverse commercial team, spread across 3 countries, where work is not just about business but also about having fun. The team plays an important part in the growth of the company, discovering innovative strategies that not only meet but exceed our goals. Together you will create an environment that fuels positivity and fosters personal growth.
Your mission 🚀
As an Account Executive you will:
- Engage with prospective A-brands like G-Star RAW, Decathlon Nederland, IKEA Switzerland, Alpro and others to create interest in our product.
- You will manage the sales cycle from 1) scheduling meetings to 2) presenting our products and 3) closing business, working towards achieving monthly targets. You will also be working closely with a lead generation team in order to work efficiently on targeting the correct company and contact profiles.
- A big part of the role is cold acquisition so you should be comfortable making a high volume of calls and handling objections.
- We use Hubspot as our CRM and work with sequences so if you have some experience with that process and CRM, it's a plus.
You will have a lot of freedom to plan and manage meetings with potential clients where you give them insight to our SaaS platform in an inspirational and consultative way.
At Flowbox, we value soft skills over hard skills. To thrive in this role, you should:
- Be a structured, enthusiastic and curious person.
- Be passionate about your job and thrive in a quick-moving startup-environment and enjoy playing an important part in the success of the company.
- Speak Italian as your first language.
- It's awesome if you have successful sales experience selling to the US.
As a plus, it’s good to have a knowledge or an interest in Social Media Marketing and E-commerce to help companies to streamline their digital marketing😊.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Amsterdam.
In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you an environment with plenty of opportunities to learn where you will have the chance to influence and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. You will work with a wide and modern tech stack; as one of our teammates says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks
- Startup style and spirit
- Half-days before holidays
- Lease a Bike benefit
- Pension plan
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW:s and parties
- Ping pong, foosball, Mario Kart and FIFA at the office
- Opportunity to work from one of our 3 locations (Barcelona, Amsterdam and Stockholm)
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💜 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.
Note: our corporate language is English, so we would really appreciate if you send your CV and a cover letter in English😊