We're looking for a motivated and aspirational Chief Product Officer to join our team in Stockholm.
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast-growing tech scale-up with great goals and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and E-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, also known as User Generated Content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 60+ Flowboxers, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the team
The Tech & Product department at Flowbox consists of 2 teams. One of the teams manages the back-office platform of Flowbox, including company setup, user setup, and account analytics, and the other team focuses on the platform extension to give our customers more tools for incorporating UGC into their marketing strategies.
As a Chief Product Officer, you will be a part of a cross-functional team, representing the product guild. You will work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers as well as developers to deliver the next generation’s content platform.
You will be a part of a young, international, entrepreneurial environment. Our teams are distributed between 3 countries and like to have a lot of fun while working🙂.
Your mission 🚀
Flowbox is in the midst of entering the next phase of expansion, and we are looking for a strategic and driven CPO to join our team in Stockholm. You will be a key individual in the Flowbox senior leadership team and work directly with the CEO and investors.
You will have both operational and strategic responsibilities, so we would expect you to “get your hands dirty”.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Strategically speaking, your mission will be to focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its market.
- Oversee the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
- Lead and develop a team of Product Managers and Designers within a fast-scaling environment.
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research, customer interviews and data analysis, to improve our existing and future products.
- Play a hands-on role in project management and in the development/improvement of the day-to-day activities in such a way that the product team is working efficiently in order to meet deadlines and the customers’ needs.
- Ensure that necessary steps are taken to make any modifications to the product or strategy in order to bring out the best results for the business.
- The CPO will work collaboratively with management, sales, customer support and engineering teams to develop and market our products.
- You will also act as a key spokesperson for products internally and externally and engage with customers, partners and internal teams.
We value soft skills over hard skills, therefore it’s a big plus if you have a lot of drive and “let’s make it happen” attitude. 😊 You will be working closely with many teams in the company, so relationship-building skills will come in handy. This role implies a lot of freedom and decision making, so we are looking for someone who is autonomous and ready to take ownership.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- A few years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Good understanding of the E-commerce marketing industry.
- This is a leadership position, so you need to have experience of leading effective teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with product/development tools and best practices.
- A self-driven way to work and a curious mindset.
In exchange for your experience, Flowbox can offer you the opportunity to influence and take a lot of ownership, and to work with an exciting product in an expansive company. Come and be the one that makes it happen!
Why join Flowbox?
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Östermalm, Stockholm.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. You will work with a wide and modern tech stack; as one of our teammates says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks:
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW’:s and parties
- Ping pong, foosball, dart board, Mario Kart and FIFA at the office
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💙 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.