We're looking for a new creative and digital native French-Speaking Sales Development Representative to join our team located in Gracia, Carrer de Balmes (Barcelona)!
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast growing tech scale-up with large ambitions and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and e-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, aka user generated content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 70+ Flowboxers, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
At Flowbox, we value soft skills over hard skills, so, to thrive in this role, you should be a structured, enthusiastic and curious person with a strong drive to perform and exceed your goals.
- Digital native, you are curious and willing to learn about new technology. You are quickly able to grasp digital-related topics.
- Proactivity is a big plus! We are a scale-up, and that is reflected in the way we work. You will be expected and welcomed to come up with your own ideas!
- You should have strong organization and time management skills.
- This position involves a lot of communication with customers so you should have good conversational skills.
- We are looking for a true team player that knows French as their first language.
As a plus, it’s good to have a knowledge or an interest in Social Media Marketing and E-commerce to to help companies to streamline their digital marketing.
Your mission 🚀
At Flowbox, you will work as a part of the sales team that on a daily basis works with prospective A-brands in Europe to create interest in our product.
The main tasks you will assist the teams with are:
- Outreach, lead qualifying and scheduling. Your focus will be on qualifying as many leads as possible, determining if they’re good customer fits, understanding the brand goals, and preparing the demo by scheduling it.
- Even though you will work with our lead database, big part of the role is cold acquisition so you should be comfortable doing cold calls and handling rejection.
- Connecting with potential customers and learning about their businesses and needs (done through phone calls, emails, Linkedin connections, events, etc.).
- Educating, answering questions and sending resources to potential customers.
- Scheduling next steps with sales managers.
These tasks aren't set in stone - depending on the need as well as your specific skillset and own interest, the role can evolve over time as well.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Östermalm, Stockholm. In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you a high-learning environment where you will have the opportunity to influence and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities but also a competitive salary and commission structure to motivate you. As one of our team members says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW:s and parties
- Ping pong, foosball, dart board, Mario Kart and FIFA at the office
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💙 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you can be asked to share your time between working from home and working from the office.
We look forward to your application!