Flowbox is an award-winning SaaS company offering a visual marketing platform to help brands leverage and distribute social content throughout the buyer journey to increase engagement, social proof, and sales. Flowbox’s heart lies in how technology can help brands generate and use owned, paid, earned, and user-generated content for more effective, converting, and transparent marketing and e-commerce. Through our platform, our customers are able to collect, moderate and publish content to their website, online shop, and social channels.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the team
The tech department at Flowbox consists of several teams: a Collection and Curation team that allows users to collect and manage content, two Distribution teams whose mission is to help the users to utilize the inspiring and authentic content created for their brand, and a Platform team that takes care of the platform itself as well as analytics.
An Infrastructure Engineer has a central position in the tech department and works with all teams.
Your mission 🚀
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will implement and maintain the infrastructure of the Flowbox product(s) and support the development process in the company. Additionally, you will do awesome things like:
- Support the development teams with setting up, maintaining, and following the best practices with infrastructure in AWS.
- Create and maintain monitoring systems for infra and application performance.
- Infrastructure – health checks/alarms.
- Applications – framework for setting up API endpoints or any custom metrics in the code.
- Create and maintain a log system for infra and applications.
- Perform operations on AWS including but not limited to:
- Infrastructure as code (CloudFormation or similar) to be able to reproduce infra.
- Taking care of ec2 instance/network failures.
- Introduce the best infra and AWS management practices to the company as well as educate your co-workers on their usage.
- Take care of security questions.
To thrive in this role, you probably have 3-4 years of experience in a similar role. You have knowledge and understanding of AWS Cloud, Linux environment, and creating Infrastructure as Code using any tools; preferably AWS CDK, CloudFormation or Terraform. It’s important to have experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, alerting, and security. Experience with GitLab, Sentry, Cloudwatch is a big plus 👍
When it comes to soft skills, it’s great if you’ll enjoy being a “tech influencer” in the company, helping the product squads to set up the best practices without micromanaging nor becoming a bottleneck. You should also be able to translate technical concepts into business consequences. We are looking for someone who can take ownership and work independently as well as in collaboration with colleagues!
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Östermalm, Stockholm. In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you a high-learning environment where you will have the opportunity to influence and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. You will work with a wide and modern techstack, as one of our developers says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW:s and parties (when the world allows it again)
- Ping pong, foosball, Mario Kart, and FIFA at the office
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun within 4 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💙 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.