Do you like social media? Have you previously worked in account management or customer success management? Do you want to work in a young company that has developed an innovative digital solution which brings together big brands with their customers and promoters? Thought so!
Apply for the role of Onboarding Specialist at Flowbox today!
About the Job
As an onboarding specialist you will take the customer over from Sales, after the contract has been signed. The sole responsibility for this team is to complete specific tasks related to onboarding a customer. The onboarding team is be supported by the technical support team. The onboarding team will follow the weekly process that is set up and is responsible for holding the customer accountable. After the completion of the process and implementation tasks, the onboarding team will hand the customer over to the CSM.
Pro-activity is key in this role. You need to be ahead of the customer so the customer will be onboarded as smoothly as possible and will gain as much from Flowbox which will help them reach the desired outcome.
This position is suitable for those who like social media and want to get into a young company with quick decision-making paths, high ceilings and where you are provided with great confidence to use your own creative skills. There are also good development opportunities and the chance to work internationally and take on greater responsibility later on.
- Ensure that the customer is onboarded on the platform in the best way possible and educate new users during the first part of the customer journey.
- Manage a clear follow-up of the client experience with Flowbox and build-up a close relationship by meeting and calling them
- Ensure that the time to value is met by completing specific steps during the process. These steps can be technical or non-technical.
- 1-3 years of previous work experience from a coordinating service role where relationship building and customer experience were the focus of your work
- Experience with previously onboarding customer is a SAAS environment.
- Good knowledge of the Google suite, especially Slides and Sheets
- Speaks and writes English.
It's a big plus if you have:
- Completed relevant university education in e.g. Marketing or Business
- Experience in working with an SaaS-solution (Software as a service)
- Interest in working within a start-up environment
- Basic knowledge of html and CSS
- Speaks French, German or Spanish.
As a person you enjoy creating lasting and solid relationships and are service orientated by nature. You also like helping the customer strengthen their business in a professional manner. You are responsible and self-propelled, which means that you make sure you complete all started tasks and take initiative to get things done on your own. Furthermore, you have a structured incur and do not let creativity and initiatives take precedence over accuracy and quality.
What we offer:
We offer you a fast-moving and relaxed working environment with ambitious colleagues in newly renovated premises in the heart of Stockholm. You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. Our team is very young, dynamic and extremely international.
You'll also get:
- A thorough on-boarding program and in-house training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- Competitive salary and commission structure to motivate you
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- High responsibility and excellent international career possibilities
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
Submit your application as soon as possible as we are interviewing candidates continuously.
Flowbox is a SaaS company offering a visual marketing platform to help brands leverage and distribute social content throughout the buyer journey to increase engagement, social proof and sales. Flowbox heart lies in how technology can help brands generate and use owned, paid, earned and user-generated content for a more effective, converting and transparent marketing and e-commerce. Through our platform, our customers are able to collect, moderate and publish content to Pinterest and other social channels. In our customer portfolio we have some of Europe's largest brands in tourism, lifestyle, fashion, retail and interior design. Flowbox was founded in 2016 by marketers for marketers and is one of Europe’s fastest growing marketing technology companies. Flowbox’s technology and expertise help brands source, distribute and scale content for increased revenue and an improved customer experience.In this role, you will be part of a young and award-winning company located in the middle of Stockholm, with offices as well in Belgium, The Netherlands and Switzerland. You’ll work in fresh, spacious and creative premises and have a great responsibility for new business within Flowbox.
- Start: Immediate or by arrangement
- Employment type: Full time
- Salary: Fixed + Commission
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Amsterdam, The Netherlands