Flowbox is an award-winning SaaS company offering a visual marketing platform to help brands leverage and distribute social content throughout the buyer journey to increase engagement, social proof, and sales. Flowbox’s heart lies in how technology can help brands generate and use owned, paid, earned, and user-generated content for more effective, converting, and transparent marketing and e-commerce. Through our platform, our customers are able to collect, moderate and publish content to their website, online shop, and social channels.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the team
As we are expanding, we are opening up for a new team with a focus on internal analytics. This team will be responsible for building and maintaining a resilient and scalable data infrastructure, as well as providing Flowbox with information about the product usage. The main objective is to provide Flowbox with end-user behavioral analytics and the long-term vision is to transition into a central position where we manage both internal and external analytical data. The team will be a cross-functional team with a mix of people from product and tech.
Your mission 🚀
You will be our first Product Analyst, and a part of your mission will be to build our brand new internal analytics team. You will support product, design and tech in their decision making by providing data visualization and insights, as well as creating quantitative transparency regarding how the Flowbox platform is used. You will report to the CPO.
You will also:
- Extract, aggregate and clean data from unordered data sets to drive valuable insights.
- Manipulate and visualize data to find and understand patterns.
- Support data-driven decision-making and goal setting for product development.
- Build dashboards to visualize and understand product usage and performance.
- Analyze problems and find their root cause.
- Present insights and recommendations.
- Support tech teams in the evaluation and definition of new features.
- Evangelize efficient data-collection practices and data-driven decision-making.
- Educate the organization about data-driven ways of working
- Support the organization in meeting the compliance and legal requirements related to data storage and processing.
We believe that you are a senior Product or Data Analyst experienced in working in a startup environment, and SaaS analytics. You have extensive experience in writing, maintaining, and optimizing SQL queries and you have a firm understanding of statistics and databases. You are comfortable querying databases and you have a solid understanding of database structures and data modeling. We also believe that you have experience with product analytics tools like Amplitude, MixPanel or similar.
As a person, you are highly independent with a collaborative mindset and consideration for the organizational structure. You have the ability to contribute both independently and as a part of a team with strong organization and time management skills.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Östermalm, Stockholm. In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you a high-learning environment where you will have the opportunity to influence and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. You will work with a wide and modern techstack, as one of our developers says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW:s and parties (when the world allows it again)
- Ping pong, foosball, Mario Kart, and FIFA at the office
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun within 4 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💙 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law.