International Partnership Manager
We're looking for a motivated and aspirational International Partnership Manager to join our team in Barcelona, Amsterdam or Stockholm.
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast-growing tech scale-up with great goals and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and E-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, also known as User Generated Content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 60+ Flowboxers, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the role & team
You will be a part of a young, international commercial team, distributed between 3 countries that likes to have a lot of fun while working. The team plays an important part in the growth of the company. Together, you will work on finding new ways to reach and exceed your goals.
Your mission 🚀
This is one of the key roles in the Sales team. As a Partnership Manager you will:
- Nurture, maintain and strengthen relationships with our current international partners (mostly E-commerce agencies).
- Work closely with our partners and educate them about our evolving technologies, case studies and industry trends.
- Re-ignite current referral programmes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Expand our partnership ecosystem by signing new partners internationally.
- Identify and agree on joint promotional collaborations: PR, Case Studies, Webinars, Content, Events (for our marketing team to execute).
- Participate in Partnerships Events.
- Evaluate performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Report regularly on Pipeline activity.
You will have a lot of freedom to plan and manage meetings with potential partners where you will give them insight into our SaaS platform in an inspirational and consultative way.
At Flowbox, we value soft skills over hard skills so we are looking for a driven self-starter who can learn fast and has a startup spirit. To thrive in this role, you should:
- Have at least 3-4 years of experience in developing revenue driven partnerships. If you have experience with B2B SaaS products, it’s a huge plus.
- Be self-motivated, highly organized, with high-level attention to detail.
- KPI driven with an ability to work to deadlines.
- Be fluent in English (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- We believe in personal connection and networking so be ready to travel at least 50% of your time.
- It's awesome if you understand our core market and business proposal.
As a plus, it’s good to have a knowledge or an interest in Social Media Marketing and E-commerce to help companies to streamline their digital marketing😊.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Stockholm, Amsterdam or Barcelona. In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you an environment where you will learn a lot, have the opportunity to influence, and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities but also a competitive salary and commission structure to motivate you. As one of our team members says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW’s and parties
- Ping pong, foosball, dart board, Mario Kart and FIFA at the office
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💙 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.
Flowbox enables brands in all industries to fuel their growth with tools to gain authentic content and maximize the customer experience.
International Partnership Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Flowbox?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.