We're looking for a creative and digital native Technical Support Specialist to join our team in sunny Barcelona!
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast-growing tech scale-up with great goals and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and E-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, also known as User Generated Content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 60+ Flowboxers, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the team
You will be a part of a young, friendly, international team distributed across three countries: Sweden, Spain and the Netherlands. The Customer Success team plays an important part in the growth of the company, and together with your team, you will work on finding new ways to reach and exceed client expectations.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for the customer journey from the moment the customers join Flowbox until their renewal. Our ultimate goal is to make a customer achieve their desired outcome through their interaction with Flowbox.
Your mission 🚀
You will be a fundamental part between the Customer Success Managers and our development team, troubleshooting and escalating any bugs, including comprehensive documentation of the issue.
Your day-to-day tasks ✍🏻
A regular day will include:
- Assisting clients with technical queries and assisting the CSMs with technical support.
- Mastering implementation methods and being the matter expert on how to implement Flowbox on various pages with different embed codes or scripts.
- Beside that you will be investigating technical issues reported by our end-users, their technical teams, or our Customer Success team, and provide effective solutions that guarantee that our customers can get the most out of the Flowbox service.
- You will work together with the Technical Support lead on improving the department's internal processes/tools.
- Maintaining technical support documentation to help customers integrate Flowbox on their E-Commerce sites without any hassle.
At Flowbox, we value soft skills over hard skills. To thrive in this role, you should:
- Be a structured, organized and proactive person.
- Be a fast learner.
- Excel at building solid and trust based relationships with clients.
- Experience in a similar role will be valued.
- You will be working a lot with both internal and external customers, providing technical support to non-technical people, so strong verbal communication and written skills are key.
What will you learn? 🧑🎓
Flowbox takes care of its employees, and we want to make sure you are constantly growing personally and professionally. So what can you expect to gain from this role:
- Indepth experience with, and understanding the nuances of, the major E-commerce platforms (i.e: Magento, Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, VTEX, etc.).
- Gaining insights on how the various components of a SaaS platform work together from a full-stack perspective.
- Getting to know how our native E-commerce platform modules work.
- How to collect customers’ feedback to suggest improvements to the product team.
- Opportunity to share your knowledge with the team and coach more junior team members.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the hearts of Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona. In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you an environment where you will learn a lot, have the opportunity to influence, and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities but also a competitive salary and commission structure to motivate you. As one of our team members says: “If you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks:
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Half-days before holidays
- Health benefits (Gympass and a private health insurance)
- Fun AW:s and parties
- Opportunity to work from one of our 3 locations (Barcelona, Amsterdam and Stockholm)
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💜 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.
Note: our corporate language is English, so we would really appreciate if you send your CV and a cover letter in English😊