We're looking for a motivated and aspirational Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Barcelona.
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast-growing tech scale-up with great goals and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and E-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, also known as User Generated Content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 60+ employees, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
About the team
Our Tech department consists of a Platform team distributed between Stockholm and Barcelona offices.
The team focuses on our UGC platform including integrations, back-office, content collection, moderations and distribution. The Platform team also handles our event streams, analytics, data infrastructure and pipelines associated with it.
The team work cross-functionally and with a hybrid environment. You will be given a unique and challenging work environment where you will have an opportunity to influence Flowbox’s product to the core. We like pair programming, reviewing our code, and providing each other with constructive feedback.
Your mission 🚀
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Flowbox, you will be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional, and agile team.
- You will contribute to building and maintaining the frontend for our product, which is consistently growing in popularity as we continue to develop our user base and add new features.
- Additionally, you will work collaboratively to add design, services, and systems with our engineering teams, debug production issues across different services and multiple levels of our tech stack.
- You will also have an opportunity to learn a lot about backend parts of the application’s stack.
We value teamwork and communication, so you will be a good fit if you are a helpful, open, inquisitive person that likes to work with others. It's a plus if you are interested in how the product is used by users, and you strive to find business value in what you do.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of Barcelona.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. You will work with a wide and modern tech stack; as one of our teammates says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks:
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Half-days before holidays
- Health benefits (Gympass and a private health insurance)
- Fun AW’s and parties
- Opportunity to work from one of our 3 locations (Barcelona, Amsterdam and Stockholm)
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💜 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.
Note: our corporate language is English, so we would really appreciate if you send your CV and a cover letter in English😊