We're looking for a new creative and digital native intern to join our team!
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast growing tech startup with large ambitions and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and e-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, aka. user generated content (UGC). At the moment we have 500+ clients, 70+ Flowboxers, as well as 4 offices in Zürich, Antwerp, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for a talented and ambitious intern to start in July 2021, and to stay for around 6 months.
- Digital native, you are curious and willing to learn about new technology. You are quickly able to grasp digital-related topics.
- Multi-tasking doesn't scare you. You are resourceful and able to manage several projects at a time while meeting the required deadlines.
- Proactivity and adaptability are a must. We are a startup, and that is reflected in the way we work. You will be expected and welcomed to come up with your own ideas!
- You are at ease with external partner(s)-facing situations (online or IRL).
- You have excellent English writing skills. You feel confident to write articles, news releases, client cases, clever social media captions and so on. Most importantly, you can easily adapt your writing style to what is needed.
- Bonus points if you speak more languages too (French, Italian, Spanish, German or Swedish).
- Basic Photoshop knowledge is preferred, Indesign knowledge is ideal. Video editing is also a plus. A creative mindset overall is what we're looking for.
What you'll do:
This position is definitely digital oriented and cross-functional. This means that you will act as the Hub in between several teams in order to provide support on various tasks, as well as proactively suggest ways to improve our existing processes.
During your internship, you will work alongside the teams that on a daily basis work very closely together to provide clients with the best product possible. The teams you will work with are the following: Client Success (~50%), Digital Marketing (~20%), Sales (~10%), Product (~10%), and Partnership (~10%).
The main tasks you will assist the teams with are:
- Managing direct relationships with a portfolio of +/-10 clients regarding content moderation campaigns. You will be the direct link between your clients and our moderation team in order to make sure the requirements are communicated and respected throughout the line.
- Owning the "Flowboxer of the month" competition from A to Z. You will be handling the entire project from themes and nominees selection, to winner announcement during Flow Friday Presentation, through preparation of release articles and gift-package sending.
- Supporting content creation for specific topics needed throughout the period - with a main focus but not limited to CSM monthly newsletters (it could also be new partners releases notes, client case studies, articles, event invitations, visual creation etc.).
- Taking care of processes that facilitate internal & external communication (product tours, process automation, improve support, creative exemples deployment etc.). You can be asked to improve the processes that exist already and implement the ones that doesn't yet.
- Punctual support to Sales, Partnership and Product teams depending on the projects they are working on during the period of your internship.
These tasks aren't set in stone - depending on the need as well as your specific skillset and own interest, the role can evolve over time as well.
What we offer:
- A brand new, open office at a prime location in central Amsterdam (this is of course depending on the Dutch government's restrictions when you start the internship)
- Opportunity to learn from international colleagues based in 4 different countries
- Ownership of various tasks in between all of Flowbox's teams
- Startup style and spirit
- Welcome pack with MacBook Pro
- Paid internship
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the intern can be asked to share his time between working from home and working from the office.
We look forward to your application!