Account Executive Finland
We offer you a fast-moving and relaxed working environment in newly renovated premises in the heart of Stockholm. You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities.
Do you like social media? Do you have previous work experience in sales and account management? Do you want to work at a young company that has developed an innovative digital solution that connects big brands with their customers and promoters? Then you might be the perfect fit! Apply for the role as Account Executive for the Finnish market at Flowbox today!
Flowbox is a SaaS company offering a visual marketing platform to help brands leverage and distribute social content throughout the buyer journey to increase engagement, social proof and sales. Flowbox's heart lies in how technology can help brands generate and use owned, paid, earned and user-generated content for a more effective, converting and transparent marketing and e-commerce. Through our platform, our customers are able to collect, moderate and publish content to Pinterest and other social channels. In our customer portfolio we have some of Europe's largest brands in tourism, lifestyle, fashion, retail and interior design. Flowbox was founded 2016 by marketers for marketers and is one of Europe’s fastest growing marketing technology companies. Flowbox’s technology and expertise help brands source, distribute and scale content for increased revenue and an improved customer experience. In 2020, Flowbox was ranked #8 on Deloitte's Sweden Technology Fast 50 list, as well as became an official Facebook marketing partner.
In this role, you will be part of a young and award-winning company located in the middle of Stockholm, with offices as well in Belgium, The Netherlands and Switzerland. You’ll work in fresh, spacious and creative premises and have a great responsibility new business within Flowbox.
About the job
As a part of our Sales Team, you will play an important part in the growth of the company, focusing on the Finnish market. Together with your team, you will work on finding new ways to reach and exceed your goals.
- Engage with prospective A-brands in Europe to create interest in our product
- Manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Responsibility for your own budget and target
- Plan and manage meetings with potential clients where you give them insight to our SaaS platform in an inspirational and consultative way
- Meet and exceed quarterly new business targets
- Track and document prospecting activities in our CRM
You’re a structured, ambitious and curious person with a strong drive to perform and exceed your goals. You’re passionate about your job and thrive in a quick-moving startup-environment where you play an important part in in the success of the company. Along with your team, you’ll be taking Flowbox to the next level. We are looking for are true team player.
It's a big plus if you:
- Speak Finnish
- Have several years of successful sales experience
- Have a Bsc Msc background
- Speak, or have knowledge in, Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
- Have an interest in and knowledge of Social Media Marketing and E-commerce
- Are thrilled to help companies to streamline their digital marketing
What we offer
We offer you a fast-moving and relaxed working environment with ambitious colleagues in newly renovated premises in the heart of Stockholm. You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities. Our team is very young, dynamic and extremely international.
You also get:
- A thorough on-boarding program and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- Competitive salary and commission structure to motivate you
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- High responsibility and excellent international career possibilities
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Free snacks at the office :)
Submit your application as soon as possible as we are interviewing candidates continuously.
- Start: Immediate or by arrangement
- Employment type: Full time
- Salary: Base + Commission (according to agreement)
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden