Are you ready to help a startup through their scale-up phase? Do you have experience of building a big-data infrastructure from an early stage? Then this role could be for you!
Are you ready to help a startup through their scale-up phase? Do you have experience of building a big-data infrastructure from an early stage and make it work like a well-oiled machine? Then this role could be for you!
Flowbox is now looking for a Data Engineer who wants to work in an innovative and explorative environment. You will be part of a Data Science team that works with authentic data from user-generated content from multiple sources. Flowbox is now in a phase where they are scaling up their work with Machine Learning and Image Processing to continually improve and innovate their product. In this role, you will therefore get the opportunity to be part of a really interesting journey and together with your team members build the best platform on the market for user-generated content.
As a Data Engineer at Flowbox, you will make sure that the organization has a scalable and high-performance data infrastructure that aligns with business needs. You will design and build Data Pipelines and manage and analyze large datasets and put complex systems into production.
- 3 years of experience from the Data Engineering field and solid knowledge within data workflow, pipelines and ETL processes
- Experience of time series databases and cloud data warehouse solutions
- Data modeling from scratch
- Data processing frameworks (like Spark or Beam)
- Schedule/job dependency frameworks (Luigi, Airflow, Celery or similar)
- Familiar with SQL
Nice to have
- AWS infrastructure or similar cloud infrastructure
- Experience of building pipelines for Machine Learning