Client Support Coordinator
Client Success - Stockholm
Do you want to work in a young company that has developed an innovative digital solution which brings together big brands with their customers and promoters?
Do you like social media? Have you got previous work experience from customer support or retail? Do you want to work in a young company that has developed an innovative digital solution which brings together big brands with their customers and promoters? Thought so! Apply for the role as a Client Support Coordinator at Flowbox today!
About the job
As a Client Support Coordinator, you will have the main responsibility for our customers’ daily experience in Flowbox’s platform. You will be “1st Line Support” primarily via chat and e-mail and secondarily via phone where you will handle incoming tickets such as requests, issues and other questions from our customers. You will be the hub between our customers and our internal departments, which is why you need to be solution-driven and a skilled coordinator. In this role, you will work closely together with our Client Success Managers. To apply for this role you need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
- You will be the “1st Line Support” for our customers via chat, email and phone. You will receive, resolve and close tickets on your own. You will also to a certain extent act as a coordinator and delegate issues to the technical support or our customer team.
- Your responsibility will be to ensure that our customers have an outstanding experience in the daily use of the platform. You will also follow up any problems our customers encounter.
- You will quickly become the expert of our platform, and thus be the main support for our sales department when it comes to questions regarding usage and functionality in Flowbox.
- You will analyze the flow of incoming support questions and based on that, standardize and lay the groundwork for how tickets should be handled efficiently in the future, for example with FAQs and support articles.
This position is suitable for those who have an interest in social media, and a passion for providing each customer with the best possible service. If you want to join a young company with short decision-making paths, an open climate and great opportunities for career development internally in the organization, then you could be the person we’re looking for.
We’re looking for applicants who:
- Have 1 year of previous work experience from a customer service oriented role, such as customer support via phone or email, or experience from retail.
- Have an interest in social media.
- Are completely fluent in both Swedish and English.
- Have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, as you will be in contact with high-level roles in our customers’ organizations.
It’s a big plus if you…
- Have basic knowledge of html and css.
- Can speak French, Dutch and German.
- Have experience from working with a SaaS solution (Software as a Service)
As a person, you are structured in your way of handling tasks to ensure that questions and issues are registered correctly and handled well. Furthermore, you’re a problem solver and don’t give up until any difficulties you encounter are solved and the customer is satisfied. Last but not least, you are social, relationship-building and service minded at your fingertips. We place great importance to your personal qualities!
Flowbox is a SaaS company offering a visual marketing platform to help brands leverage and distribute social content throughout the buyer journey to increase engagement, social proof and sales. Flowbox heart lies in how technology can help brands generate and use owned, paid, earned and user-generated content for a more effective, converting and transparent marketing and e-commerce. Through our platform, our customers are able to collect, moderate and publish content to Pinterest and other social channels. In our customer portfolio we have some of Europe's largest brands in tourism, lifestyle, fashion, retail and interior design. Flowbox was founded 2016 by marketers for marketers and is one of Europe’s fastest growing marketing technology companies. Flowbox’s technology and expertise help brands source, distribute and scale content for increased revenue and an improved customer experience.
In this role, you will be part of a young and award-winning company located in the middle of Östermalm in Central Stockholm, with offices as well in Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland. You’ll work in fresh, spacious and creative premises and have a great responsibility for our customers’ experience of Flowbox.
Start: Immediate or by arrangement
Employment type: Full time
Salary: Fixed (according to agreement)
Location: Riddargatan, Östermalm, Stockholm