For our HQ office in Stockholm, we’re looking for a marketing intern to help us primarily with content production; writing articles and designing simple images for social media and blog posts. This is a perfect opportunity for a results oriented candidate who’s willing to learn more about social media marketing and e-commerce and want to get the experience of working hands-on with content marketing in a fast-paced environment. The position will report to our content manager. The ideal candidate is a driven and proactive person with excellent writing skills who is looking for work experience in B2B, e-commerce and social media.
What you’ll do:
- Write blog posts and articles for our newsroom in the following topics: content marketing, user-generated content and social media.
- Write case studies, including interviewing our clients.
- Creating content for newsletters and social media.
- Design simple images for articles and blog posts to reach our target group’s attention.
- The right candidate is welcome to be involved in other marketing related tasks and projects. The position can, for the right candidate, be adjusted and tailored to suit his/her skills and interests.
Who you are:
- Excellent English writing skills and social media skills.
- Fluent in English, willing to work in an international environment.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Indesign.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under short deadlines.
- A self-starter. Proactive and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Current undergraduate/graduate student or recent graduate in Communication, Journalism or Digital Marketing.
It’s not required, but a plus if...
- ...you have video editing skills.
- ...you have experience in Facebook Business Manager.
About the internship
Internship period: Immediate start
Length: min. 3 months
- We’ll provide you with a laptop and smartphone.
- A fast-moving and relaxed working environment in renovated premises in the heart of Stockholm
- Fun team activities
- Nice colleagues
- Free soft drinks
Flowbox is a SaaS company offering a visual marketing platform to help brands leverage and distribute social content throughout the buyer journey to increase engagement, social proof and sales. Flowbox heart lies in how technology can help brands generate and use owned, paid, earned and user-generated content for a more effective, converting and transparent marketing and e-commerce. Through our platform, our customers are able to collect, moderate and publish content to Pinterest and other social channels.
In our customer portfolio we have some of Europe's largest brands in tourism, lifestyle, fashion, retail and interior design. Flowbox was founded 2016 by marketers for marketers and is one of Europe’s fastest growing marketing technology companies with over 30 employees and offices in Stockholm, Antwerpen, Zürich and Amsterdam. Flowbox’s technology and expertise help brands source, distribute and scale content for increased revenue and an improved customer experience.