We're looking for a motivated and aspiring German Sales Manager to join our team in Amsterdam, Stockholm or Barcelona.
Flowbox was founded in 2016 and is a fast growing tech scale-up with great goals and broad visions. We provide a SaaS platform that helps brands improve their marketing, social media and e-commerce strategies. Our technology helps our clients to better collect, manage, and distribute their own customers' content, aka user generated content (UGC).
At the moment we have 800+ clients, 70+ Flowboxers, as well as 3 offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam and Barcelona.
⭐️ First Swedish company to become an Official Facebook Marketing Partner
⭐️ Ranked #8 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Sweden
You will be a part of a young, international commercial team, distributed between 3 countries that likes to have a lot of fun while working. The team plays an important part in the growth of the company. Together you will work on finding new ways to reach and exceed your goals.
At Flowbox, we value soft skills over hard skills, so, to thrive in this role, you should be a structured, enthusiastic and curious person with a strong drive to perform and exceed your goals.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS sales environment (preferably in E-commerce and Marketing).
- Track record of successfully leading complex sales processes and closing deals.
- Great knowledge of sales operations, processes and performance KPIs.
- Ability to build and motivate your SDR (Sales Development Representative).
- You should have good organization and time management skills.
- Proactivity is a big plus! We are a scale-up, and that is reflected in the way we work. You will be expected and welcomed to come up with your own ideas!
- We use Hubspot as our CRM and work with Sequences so experience with that process and CRM is a bonus.
- Data and marketing-driven mindset with excellent German communication skills.
As a plus, it’s good to have knowledge or interest in Social Media Marketing and E-commerce to help companies to streamline their digital marketing.
Your mission 🚀
At Flowbox, you will work as a part of the sales team that on a daily basis works with prospective A-brands in Europe to create interest in our product.
The main tasks you will assist the teams with are:
- Presenting demo's towards A-brands in Europe like G-Star RAW, Decathlon Nederland, IKEA Switzerland, Alproo and others to create interest in our product.
- You will manage the sales cycle from 1) presenting our products 2) nurturing new deals and 3) closing new business, working towards achieving monthly targets.
- You will also be working closely with your SDR in order to optimize work productivity and hit rate.
- Focus on cross-sell opportunities to land and expand in our existing client portfolio
These tasks aren't set in stone - depending on the need as well as your specific skillset and own interest, the role can evolve over time as well.
Flowbox offers a fast-moving and, at the same time, relaxed work environment in modern premises in the heart of either Amsterdam, Stockholm or sunny Barcelona. In exchange for your experience, Flowbox will offer you a high-learning environment where you will have the opportunity to influence and take a lot of ownership while working with an exciting product in an expansive company.
You will have large responsibilities and great career opportunities but also a competitive salary and commission structure to motivate you. As one of our team members says: “if you work at Flowbox, you will be able to work anywhere”. We want to accomplish our goals, but we need your help to do so.
More about our perks
- Startup style and spirit
- Free snacks & drinks at the office
- Fun AW:s and parties
- Ping pong, foosball, dart board, Mario Kart and FIFA at the office
- Great co-workers to learn from and have fun with in 3 different countries!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you! 😉
Flowbox 💙 equality
Flowbox is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Flowbox is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Flowbox does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law.
We look forward to your application!